Friday, April 07, 2006

My Birthday

04/04/2006 is my birthday in chinese calender. At the begining i planning to treat my family have dinner at bla bla bla. But unfortunately its close on tuesday, waste my energy to call the business phone whole afternoon. Then decide treat at flavourz which locate at travillion. Its the 1st time i go to flavourz because Hian tell me the foods there are not bad. But....... I DONT THINK SO! The duck are too fat and only 4, 5 pieces, no meat at all!! The lamb chop and lamb shanks are over pickle, but the salmon fish fillet and salmon chop are nice. Well.... Its spend RM405.00 for 7 person but stil half-full. Hahaha..........



The shop in morden setup, clean and nice atmosphere.


I've finish it by myself! haha... (kidding)


My yummy yummy holick cheese cake.Opps! hey! im only 25yo not 26!

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: